This course is for learners who wish to update or refresh their basic life support (BLS) skills, it also for those who have a duty of care such as health care professionals ie nurses and doctors.
The course can also be used as part of your continual professional development (CPD) programme.
The course will not only refresh your practical skills but will also update you on any resuscitation guideline changes within the previous twelve months.
- Assessing the casualty and situation
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- The unconscious casualty
- Introduction to the Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) or recap training
- Certificate of competency issued by Sussex Dental First Training meeting CPD requirements
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) – adult, child and infant
At Sussex Dental First Aid Training we believe CPR is a life skill which when done well, can and does make a huge difference to the emergency care of your patients especially when used in conjunction with the AED.
We teach to the most current European Resuscitation Council guidelines, placing emphasis on both the practical and physiological areas of effective CPR.
We also explain in detail the importance of the different techniques for adults, children and infants.
Choking – adult, child and infant
We also believe that being able to help someone who is choking is as just a vital skill to have as CPR.
On-site training at your venue to suit you
£40 per person
£300 group rate
(max 12 people)
Please note: a £50 surcharge is applicable for venues over 20 miles outside of Brighton.
Also in this section
- Dentist CPD courses
- Emergency medical first aid and CPR training for the dental practice
- Anaphylaxis training
- Emergency drugs in general dental practice
- Combined ILS and PILS course for Sedationist
- Specialist courses
- AED training
- Medical gases
- First aid courses
- QA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- First aid for child care practitioners
- GPs and health professionals
- Foster carer emergency first aid at home/work
- Annual refresher
- Advanced medical response training
- Basic life support (BLS)