*In line with the revised First Aid Guidance issued on 1st October 2009 we are able to offer a half-day annual refresher course that is suitable for those staff who have completed either the three-day First Aid at Work or the one-day Emergency First Aid at Work courses.**
This is an ideal course to help keep your first aiders updated; it also provides an opportunity for them to ask questions to their instructor and peers.
The syllabus includes:
- Managing incidents
- Basic life support
- Control of bleeding
- Examination of a casualty
- Treating shock
Under the current guidelines it is ‘strongly recommend’ that first aid trained staff attend a half-day update every twelve months – before completing full re-qualification training at the three year point.
On-site training at a venue, date and time to suit you.
£40 per person
£300 group rate
(max 12 people)
This includes certification and a manual for each student. If two courses are run on the same day the cost for both would be £500.
Those who have undertaken their original qualification with us will receive a 10% discount when booking this training.
Also in this section
- Dentist CPD courses
- Emergency medical first aid and CPR training for the dental practice
- Anaphylaxis training
- Emergency drugs in general dental practice
- Combined ILS and PILS course for Sedationist
- Specialist courses
- AED training
- Medical gases
- First aid courses
- QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- First aid for child care practitioners
- GPs and health professionals
- Foster carer emergency first aid at home/work
- Annual refresher
- Advanced medical response training
- Basic life support (BLS)